The production of assemblies for medical devices requires the best materials and processing methods. Bächler Feintech AG produces high-quality precision components for medical and dental technology, thermoanalytic components, flow technology, and customer-specific bespoke solutions. Our qualified employees with many years of experience produce on over 150 CNC-controlled machines and plants in accordance with your specifications. We can work with a wide variety of materials, and we can also support you in the planning and realization of your exacting requirements.
Mechanically processed surfaces cleaned in the most modern cleaning systems, passivated and electropolished.
- Cleaning (validated process)
- Degreasing (validated process)
- Electropolishing (validated process)
- Passivation – Nitric2 / Nitric4 / Citric4 (validated process)
- Blasting – Innox / glass / ceramics (validated process)
- Polishing (qualified process)
- Brushing (qualified process)
- Tumbling/slide grinding (qualified process)
Do you have any questions? Would you like to receive an offer or consultation? Simply contact our experts – we are looking forward to advising you!